.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

YARN BANNER DIY


I saw this on Pinterest this morning and I had to borrow it to put on here...
what an absolute clever idea!  Now I know what to do with some of those
small left-over yarns that I have stuffed away all over the house...
I think I will make some smaller versions of these to donate to the church
sale this fall....

I bet a small sized curtain rod would work great for these too...

....it takes a genius mind to come up with something so impressive that is
so simple to make!


You can click here for the easy directions...
..if you make one we would all love to see a picture of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...