.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 16, 2013

MARSHMALLOW & PEANUT BUTTER SNACK


...and the easy and yummy recipes go on and on and on...
...I was saying to my husband...where did our mothers and grandmothers
get their recipes etc. from all those years ago...
I'm sure there was not an abundance of recipe books and magazines around for them back then...
and yet the recipes from house to house were similar...
I know at some point one person created one and probably passed it on to their
relatives and kids and all...but how did it travel to be a widely known recipe??
For my mother there were magazines that she had access to and probably got some
cooking ideas from reading those, but for my grandmother I have always wondered about this...
it just fascinates me to think of what life was like back then...they had to be
amazing people...

...but now...on with the easy and yummy recipe I have for you...


..direct from Kraft Recipes...

1 comment:

  1. Testing to see if I have my comments setting right to receive comments now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...