.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 23, 2013

CARAMEL CHEETOS


I know the 'sweet and salty' taste is an in thing now but Caramel Cheetos?
...who would have thought of this....
..they call it a wild and crazy recipe but I think it must be a delicious snack...
....if you can make caramel Chex and chocolate covered everything, then why not...
I'm going to try this one soon...


This is what you need:

2 cups light brown sugar
1 cup butter (or margarine)
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 package crunch Cheetos (20.5 ounce)

...directions are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...