.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 2, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE CUPCAKE WRAPPERS


These would be fun because most cupcake wrappers have looked the
same for many years.  And the ones that have had designs on them don't seem to
look the same after the cupcakes are baked anyway.
(put these on after your cupcakes are baked.  Don't put these in the oven!)

This site has bunches of different designs to choose from.
I have been planning for a long time to try design some of my own...
now this gave me the boost I need for another fun project..
I will post mine on here after they are finished and you can print them if 
you want...

...but for now....here are these cute ones...


Here is where you can see the other designs and 
print what you want....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...