.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

DECORATIVE ROLLING PINS


A long time ago I made some rolling pins for Christmas gifts that I wrote
recipes on...they were a lot of fun to make and everybody enjoyed the
gift...now I came across this little project that I think is really awesome...
...I am thinking how fun it would be to make one of these for each holiday and
hang them accordingly...

(any kind of cord or wire would be easy to attach to the handles for hanging)

...you can get such cute paper for all occasions and they would be
so cute....

...and how great they would be for wedding or shower gifts....
...you could even add the bride and grooms name and wedding date onto the paper...

...how about making one for each family member's birthday and hanging the
appropriate one up for the week of their birthday...again you could add their
name and birth date...fun, fun !

...this is another project that has just endless possibilities...



IMG_0804

..these are fun and easy to make...
...instructions are below..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...