.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

CRUNCHY NACHO CRESCENT DOGS


These would be fun for lunch.
They look pretty easy to make and something crunchy and different.
I remember my aunt Tina telling me once that she always put chopped celery
and onion in her macaroni salads because foods should have a crunch when
you eat them...
I bet kids would love helping to make these too,  rolling them in the crushed chips.
I like these quick crescent roll foods...



1 tube crescent rolls
4 slices American or cheddar cheese
4 hot dogs
1 tablespoon milk
2 cups crushed cheddar tortilla chips

Here are the directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...