.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 26, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER BACON COOKIES


Sometimes I add a recipe here because it's so different it fascinates me..
...enter....
Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies...

I saw this and said  'wait a second...what did that say?!'
I have seen recipes for regular flavored cookies that included bacon..
but this is the first one I have seen with peanut butter...

...a couple days ago I called a recipe wild and crazy...
I think this one has to be filed under the same...
it's that new sweet and salty combination again I think...
...if any of you try this one, or already have please leave us a comment and let us know
how you liked it...

...have fun with it...I might get brave and try it too...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...