.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

APPLE SANDWICH (no bread)


Now I like this idea!
As I said a while ago I am picky about the kind of breads I use...
here is an idea for a sandwich with no bread...
I've tried using lettuce in place of sandwich bread...
now this...I bet there are a lot of other bread replacements out there....
I also really love a lefse sandwich, and there are probably some of you out there that
don't know what lefse is...we grew up on it at holiday times.  Now I buy
it all the time and it's great for a sandwich...
if you do wonder what it is leave me a comment and I will do a post
on it!

..here is the apple sandwich idea...


Got it here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...