.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pin the Tail on the Piñata


Here is an updated version of the birthday party game
Pin the Tail on the Donkey..
I remember playing that as a child.  It was fun but I also
remember when kids would get carried away spinning you around
to confuse you on where the donkey was and getting very sickly
feeling from the dizziness!  I guess everybody thought that
was part of the fun of the game ha ha!

This is a cute printable of this game that I think kids
will love...

Pin the Tail on the Donkey Free Printable

...here is the link where you can print it...
...have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...