.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

STICK WITH MOZZARELLA SNACK



I have been trying to post this for half an hour and for some reason it
just gets all messed up...I suppose it could be because my brain is still
half asleep, but I will blame the computer instead...
...anyway...
...hopefully I (or the computer) will get it right this time...it looks so good...
you can't get a recipe much easier than this...
I could even eat them without the dipping sauce ...
what a great night time TV snack these will be....


Only 3 ingredients:

String cheese
Ritz crackers
Pizza sauce

1.  Cut cheese sticks into 6 pieces and place one on each of 6 crackers.
2.  Cover with a second cracker.
3.  Microwave until cheese starts to melt.
4.  Serve with sauce for dipping.

...thank you people at Kraft Recipes for this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...