.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FRIED BOLOGNA CASSEROLE


We like bologna, and mashed potatoes, and cheese....so why
not put them all together...
...this casserole is really good if you like the above things...
I have made ring bologna in the oven many times over 
the years with mashed potatoes and cheese on it
and it's great...this is just a different shaped bologna...


Here is all you need:

8 slices bologna
3 tablespoons butter
1 chopped onion (I would say this is optional)
4 cups mashed potatoes (warm)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...