.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, August 2, 2013

BACON CHEESE FRIES RECIPE


Easy, easy recipe for these delicious 
Bacon Cheese Fries!
I'm thinking how good they will be to go along
with my mini meat loafs soon...



1 package frozen French fries
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup thin sliced onion (these could be optional if you don't like onion)
1/3 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
ranch salad dressing 

1. Cook fries according to directions on bag.  Place them on a pan or broiler-proof platter or dish.  Sprinkle cheese, onion and bacon on top.
2. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3. Serve ranch for dipping

I got this one here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...