.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SEEK AND FIND I SPY BOTTLE


I just love simple ideas like this...
when my granddaughters were little they had a plastic bottle
with colorful beads inside that my niece had made....they loved it
and it would fascinate them every time they picked it up...
when they got a little older they had fun helping me make something
similar for their baby brothers...
we filled it with beads and jingle bells and pom poms and just about
anything they found in my craft containers..those were a big hit too...

...I came across this one last night and I like the idea of not only putting
little toys in it but making it into a game to see who can spy the most first...
cute idea...
I also think it's neat how she added 'fillers' such as rice or peanuts to
disguise the toys and make them a little more of a challenge to find...

(I would definitely glue the cover on for safety)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...