.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

PRINTABLE MEDICATIONS CHART


As a person who takes many medications per day I thought this would
be something very useful for myself and for others like me...

I keep my medications sorted out in weekly containers, one for morning and
one for night time, but I will still keep one of these just to be sure...
...this will also be helpful for keeping times of insulin doses etc...
not only useful but very prettily-made....
not sure if 'prettily' is an official word but I like it and it seems
appropriate here !

..there are printables for this in a big choice of colors too...


...here is where you can get this one to print...
...look around while you are there...
this is just a fantastic website if you like printables...
...they are just great...
I was so impressed with it that I put a button over there--------->
....that will take me and my viewers right to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...