.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 19, 2013

BACON CHEESEBURGER MACARONI


There is no casserole or 'hotdish' like it was called when I was
growing up that would compare to my family's recipe.  That is still
my favorite but I do enjoy trying these new ideas and there's something
about the word 'Cheeseburger' that seems to attract people's appetite..
so here is an easy one to try soon...this is very close to my
childhood one ....cheese and amounts of ingredients are a little different here...



Ingredients are simple:

8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked and drained)
1 pound ground beef
6 slices bacon (cut into 1" pieces)
1 can condensed tomato soup (10 3/4 ounce)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

...directions here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...