.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE LUNCH BOX CARDS


I think one of the things kids and working people look forward to
most Monday through Friday is their lunch break..
I think it is such a nice idea to secretly put a little card for them
in their lunch bag that they won't see until they start eating....
it really adds a nice little something to their day...



..so I made a few sets of 'lunch box cards' to share here with
anybody who wants them...
...you can just click on the links below for a .pdf file to print them...
...this first set is an owl theme which everyone seems to like...

I'll keep the other sets secret until I post them...more fun that way!

...these are also fun to just slip into a greeting card for
birthdays, holidays and any occasion you give a card for too...

I hope you have as much fun with these as I did making them...
..here are the links for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...