.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CLOTHESPIN BOOKMARKS


Here are some bookmarks that I made to put in our grandson's birthday card....
they are quick to make ...
I apologize for the grainy photos...my lighting wasn't the best when I took them...


..first of all you can click link below to print 4 of them...

After printing cut apart and fold each one in half...

....glue a small sized clothespin like below to the middle edge of the backside of marker ...

(I bought these little clothespins at one of the craft stores but I think most places that have a craft department probably sell them or some that are similar.  I recently saw that Hobby Lobby has them.)


....after glue dries, glue the top half onto the top part of clothespin so that it is enclosed
inside the bookmark...
....you might want to put something on top to hold it in place until it dries....

...and that's it...your bookmarks are done...now you can start using them by
just clipping the clothes pin to the top or sides of your book pages and the smiley
face will always remind you of where you left off....


Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...