.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PRINTABLE SEWING CARDS


I remember having sewing cards as a young child and I absolutely
loved them...I would spend a long time with them thinking I was pretty
grown up because I could sew!

I gave some to my daycare kids over the years but
when my oldest granddaughter was little I searched all the stores
for them and they were very hard to find then.  I finally did find some 
though... I guess they are not
so popular anymore and I don't know why because they are great...
they take concentration and help with coordination and so many 
good things that are important for kids....plus they are a lot of fun...

I was happy to come across these printable ones...
they are very cute!

(I do recommend kids be supervised closely when using these)


...you can print these and get instructions here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...