.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

S'MORES ICE CREAM PIE


S'mores, S'mores, and more S'mores!
I have found that S'mores this and S'mores that are about the most popular
type of recipes on the internet...
I don't think there are too many people that don't enjoy the great S'mores
flavors...
....speaking of which....today....

August 10, 2013
is
National S'mores Day!  yayyyyy!

....so for this special occasion I crawled out from under my dozens of 
S'more type of recipes and went right to the big guys....
...yep...who else but...

Hershey's Kitchens !!

...and look what I found...how beautiful...wish I had a nice serving of this right now...



Here it is if you want to make it....


S'mores Ice Cream Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...