.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

SCOTCH EGGS RECIPE


This is another interesting recipe that I have never come across before.
Some of these things have been around for a long time but somehow I must have
missed them...I never even thought of wrapping hard boiled eggs in sausage etc.
They look really good, although I think the idea of eating them hot from the oven
is more interesting to me than the suggestions to eat them cold.  I can't really picture myself
eating cold sausage like that....

Scotch Eggs Recipe

The ingredients are simply:

1 pound bulk pork sausage
6 eggs (hard boiled)
1 egg (slightly beaten)
3/4 cup crushed cornflakes

Directions are here and they are pretty easy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...