.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PRINTABLE CHILDREN'S BRACELETS


These are printable children's bracelets that I have been working on
for a while and finally got them finished...

...for printing I suggest using either photo paper or
a card stock....after I print them I cover them with either clear contact paper
(like you can buy in the shelf liner section of the stores)
..or, I also found that it works well to use the clear packing tape...
either of these methods will make them a little stronger and since they
are just paper they will last longer then...

These should work for all young children.  If they are too long they can be
cut smaller, just remember to save enough for the ends to overlap and be taped together...
I have included a sample print that has just one bracelet on it so you can
try it before printing a whole sheet of 10...just in case it doesn't work for you...

These are great as a little reward for your kids, they are also fun for teachers and
Sunday school teachers to hand out...
I also have one that says 'Potty Training Pro'
that is fun to give as a little award too.
...if anyone is interested in that one just leave me a comment and I will
post it for printing....

...also if you have any special requests for lettering on them let me
know that too and I will make them....

Hope you all have fun with these...if so I have other printable items I have
made that I will be happy to share on here...

..I am including a blank one that you can use to write your own
messages on...

...links for printing are below this sample page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...