.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

GRILLED PUP


These would be popular if served as an appetizer at any get-together I think..
...and they are pretty easy to make too...



...it's just 1/4 of a buttered hot dog bun with cheese and Lit'l Smokies on top...easy as can be...

I was thinking adding a little slice of dill pickle would add some color and extra flavor too...
or a little bit of any type of hamburger topper, even a little slice of onion or green pepper....
..lots of possibilities here....

...you can get oven temp. and all at this link....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...