.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, August 5, 2013

FAST AND EASY HOT ONION DIP


Who likes onion dip?  Meeeeeeee!
I love Cass Clay French Onion Dip...
not sure how far away from North Dakota that is
available...but I know it sure is good...

I wanted to see if I could find a good and easy onion
dip recipe and here is what I found...gotta try this soon...


All you need for this is:

3 packages cream cheese, softened (8 ounces each)
1 chopped onion
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups Parmesan cheese (grated)

1. Mix all ingredients together well.

2. Place in greased baking dish.

3. Bake 400 degrees for 30 minutes until top is brown and bubbly.

4. Use for chips or anything you want dip for.

I found this recipe here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...