.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

AMISH PINEAPPLE BARS


Oh my gosh!  These look so good.
Not only like they would taste good but
they are so pretty too!

I don't think I have seen one Amish recipe
that didn't look great.  They also use the kind of
ingredients that people like me would have on hand.
But they seem to just know how to put them together
into such impressive recipes...


On this one I think it would be easiest to just direct you
to the website where I found these since the recipe has a
number of ingredients and I wouldn't want to miss any of them
when I put it on here...
...so here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...