.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, September 13, 2013

HIDDEN OBJECT PICTURES


This is another great website for kids...
they have lots of printable hidden object pictures where you can
not only find the hidden objects listed at the bottom but
then you can also color the picture...

I think all kids love hidden object pictures and since most
adults do too it is something fun that you can do with your
child or grandchild...

I think I will print out some of these and hand out as
Halloween treats too....you could even add some crayons and
it would be great for that...

...here is a sample of one of the pictures they have...

hidden pictures baby bear

...and here is the link that takes you to the printables...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Face Mask Clips. Grandchild in kindergarten needs this. Do you have pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...