.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

BABY MEMORY JAR


I just came across this fun idea for keepsakes to save for a baby...
...I know you can buy these big glass jars easily at Walmart and probably
Target and Kmart too....I have a couple of them myself and they are not
very expensive either...

I have baby things for my daughter stored in boxes but this is a much
prettier way to do it...and I have had to replace the boxes a couple times over
the years (as my daughter is an adult now) because they just seem to
kind of wear out from being shuffled around here and there....

These are pretty enough that you could display them on a shelf or dresser in
the baby/child's room...they are even big enough that you could roll up little
clothing items and display after they grow out of them....little shoes...and on
and on...also a good place to keep art pictures for the kids after they are
older and in school...my mind is racing on things you could do this with..
how about things you pick up along the way on a family vacation...or
special events like Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Kindergarten
Graduation, Christmas and other holidays, birthdays...anything !

I have to give the credit to a nice website called
Polkadot Poplars though for this great idea...
thank you to them for sharing it....here is a link that will 
take you to their site:


...and here is a picture from them to show you what I am talking
about here.....
memory jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...