.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN FINGER PUPPETS


As a daycare provider for many years I was always looking
for fun and easy crafts to do with the kids..
of course before home computers came about I had to create my own
and repeat making them for the number of kids I had in my home at
the time...it was a lot of time-consuming work but it was fun...
and I found that it didn't matter how simple the craft was...the kids just
loved it and they were so proud to show it to their parents...
...so now when I see something cute and simple like these little
Halloween finger puppets I still like to grab them and present them
here on my blog for others to have fun with...
....print and cut out...can't get any easier than that...
and I guarantee that your kids, grand-kids, daycare kids, nieces and nephews etc.
will love them !


....this website has lots of other fun things to make too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...