.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SWAP IDEAS DAY


I have never heard of today's holiday before...

Swap Ideas Day

....and I'm sure probably most of you out there have not heard of it either...
I did some searching around on it and there isn't a lot of information available other than
it was created by Robert somebody who also came up with Lumpy Rug Day....
so how to celebrate this holiday I don't know...

...but....it did give me a reason to create a fun animation in honor of it so
that's ok...I love making these....

Have a nice Swap Ideas Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...