.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, September 23, 2013

RAMEN NOODLES CASSEROLE


I have to admit I myself have never tried Ramen Noodles...
but I have a little granddaughter that used to just love them...
she would grab a bunch off her plate with her fork and chomp on
them like they were the best thing in the world...it was really cute...

...as I was looking about at recipes the other day I came across
some Ramen Noodles ones that actually look pretty good and
after seeing this casserole I am willing to give it a try...probably
won't eat too much of it though since I heard that the noodles
are very high in sodium...but I will try this anyway....


All you need is:

1 pound ground chuck
1 medium onion (diced)
1 can diced tomatoes (14 1/2 ounce)
3 packages beef-flavored Ramen Noodles
3 cups water
Cheese to taste (Velveeta or any other that you like)

...click here for the directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...