.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, September 30, 2013

BLOOMIN' PIZZA BREAD


I really like these pull apart bread recipes...
if I was still putting on big holiday events I sure would
be using these as part of the menu...but since I don't  cook
for as many people now-a-days I can't see getting one eaten up...
I should try make a half size recipe sometime...that we could
probably make it through while it's still fresh and good....

I think they are so pretty to serve to guests....I have posted several
of them on here and have others saved and I have to say each and every
one of them is just as pretty as the others...

...so...on with this recipe now...enjoy!


Here is what you will need (of course you can season to your own liking)
  • 1 round loaf sourdough bread (unsliced)
  • 12-16 ounces mozzarella or Provolone cheese (thinkly sliced)
  • 1 (3.5 ounce) package pepperoni (cut in half)
  • 3 Tablespoons butter (melted)
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
  • 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
  • pizza/marinara sauce for dipping
...and I will let you click here to get the instructions:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...