.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, September 9, 2013

TEDDY BEAR DAY


Who could not love this holiday...

Teddy Bear Day!

I don't have my favorite childhood teddy bear anymore but I still love him...
somehow along the road of growing up I lost him...but I still think about him...
to me as a child he seems as real as could be...
he was extra security in my room when I was sad or upset about something
and he went outside to play with me...he rode in a little red fire truck and on a
little tricycle too...
....when I first got him he was almost as big as me and he was the companion I
needed to help me through some traumatic events such as an F5 tornado...
when I was sick he was there, when I was happy he was there and at times I
wish I still had him!

I know it may seem silly for a person like me to wish for
a teddy bear but I think that is a toy that just has the power to
melt not only children's hearts but adults hearts too...

...and by the way, my special teddy bear was named...what else ?
Teddy!!

So happy Teddy Bear Day to one and all...if you have one in your house give him
a big hug today...you never know...he may just hug you back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...