.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MAC 'n CHEESE BALLS


Here is another recipe that looks pretty easy to make and
very tasty too....kids would love these I think...

I might try them and add something like pepperoni, chopped up bologna
or even sliced hot dogs would be good mixed in with the macaroni...or...
bacon !

not that I wouldn't eat them just as they are in the recipe...because as we all
know from me saying it over and over again....all together now.....
"I love macaroni & cheese !!"
yayyy.....so....on with this awesome recipe...

Cheese Pizza Ball Pillsbury Biscuits

All you need is:

8 Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Original Biscuits
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup prepared mac 'n cheese
2 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs 
Black pepper
1 egg white, beaten
Grated Parmesan cheese
....and here are the directions for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...