.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FUNFETTI GOOEY CAKE BARS


Again...such a pretty treat...I think bars like this
look so nice on a serving tray...

...this is another great recipe that is so easy to make...I don't want
to recommend these for diabetics but I will say that you could use a
sugar free cake mix for them...

Funfetti Gooey Bars by crazyforcrust.com | These are the best gooey bars I've ever had!


You will need:

1 yellow cake mix
1 stick softened butter (1/2 cup)
1 egg
2/3 cups sprinkles (divided)
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
1 cup white chocolate chips

...directions are here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...