.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

FREE PATRIOTIC PRINTABLES


I came across these beautiful posters while searching around for
something entirely different this morning and I am so impressed with
them I just had to put them on here....

I wish I had discovered them back before Memorial Day, Independence Day,
Labor Day and Patriot Day...
...but...
the answer to that is to just save them until next summer right ?
...that is what I plan to do...

...they look beautiful and the meaning of the words on them is also
beautiful..

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do and nothing but
compliments to the lady who created them...

...there are two more of them with different looks than this one and all
three are free to print...
check out the rest of her website while you are there..
she has many more great printables ...


...click here and it will take you to these printables...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...