.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

MAKE A HAT DAY


Today is...

Make A Hat Day!

I love making hats....crocheted ones especially...
but an idea hit me on whether you could find a printable paper hat...
so I went looking around and surprise !  There are several websites
that have them...it's a neat idea I think...cheap and fun to make...
now I'm sure there are not many adults who would want to go walking 
around in public wearing a paper hat...except...maybe on Halloween ?
Yep...it would be a quick and easy costume, or even just fun to put on
inside the door and walk through the office with it on Halloween
morning...(thinking it might wake some people up as you walk by
with a serious and typical look on your face like nothing was different!)

Now I do know kids that would love to have a paper hat and
would even want to wear them out and about anywhere they go...

...so today I have this cute Halloween hat (cap) for you to make....
...have fun...I think I will make me one and tell my husband it's for
me to wear when we go out to eat...or maybe to wear to church...
his face expression would be priceless  ha ha!

Halloween Pumpkin Hat Paper Model

...this website has other paper hat printables too...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...