.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, September 6, 2013

READ A BOOK DAY


Today is:

Read A Book Day!

My husband and I have had some fun discussions on which
is better, to read a book on an electronic reader such as the Kindle or
to read an actual book that you hold in your hands as we have done
for years.

I am big on the electronics of  recent years and think that the
electronic way is great...not only can you adjust the background
lighting but you can also set the font size to what works best for your
vision...my husband on the other hand prefers the old-fashioned way of actually
holding the book in your hands and turning the pages yourself...he says there is
just something exciting about getting a new book to hold and read...

...so I guess it's just a matter of preference...

...if you haven't read a book in a long time today would be a good time
to start getting back into it...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...