.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

CARAMEL APPLE BITES


I thought these looked interesting...
and the apple part is healthy...
so...another good after school kind of snack for kids right ?
...for such a little bite of snack it has a pretty long list of
ingredients...I haven't tried them but with the ingredients
it looks like it's a cookie type dough with the apples
mixed in and then dipped in the caramel and nuts....
this would probably be the type of treat I would make
into a Christmas time goodie because it might be more
time consuming...other than Christmas I prefer the
recipes with 2 or 3 ingredients that are done in 5 minutes ! ha !
(I know that's what we call lazy).

anyway...since there are a lot of ingredients I won't try to list
them here...I don't want to miss anything...I will just send you to the
original page where I found them at....hope you enjoy these pretty little things....

Caramel Apple Bites Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...