.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

PAPER TREAT CONES


It's kind of a so-so rainy Sunday here in
North Dakota today.
We are thankful for the rain as we are way below what
we need right now, but I always said I wished when we do get
it that it would just happen at night....
I know a lot of people love a rainy day but they have always
been sleepy, gloomy kind of days to me....
...on the other had, I have always wished when we get storms
that they would just happen during daylight hours when you can
see what's coming....but....that doesn't always happen
either....I guess the fact is that I just cannot control the weather!!!

But anyway, I thought for my blog today, since it is a so-so type of 
day that I would put something with a festive, party type of
theme....so it's a good time to do this treat cone post...
hope you enjoy it....

These are fun for a party and so easy to make...
I like the suggestion here where you can use simple paper like
gift wrap or scrapbook paper (this is a little heavier)
and easily make them in any fun design you want...you could
actually print out a photo and cut your cone shape out of
that and display the birthday person's picture etc....
...endless ideas for this little craft...

....great for filling not only with popcorn but other treats too
such as Chex party mixes...

DIY: Paper Treat Cones + Display

...here is the link with instructions and printable template....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...