.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, September 27, 2013

CAKE MIX BANANA BREAD


I love banana bread and I can't wait
to try this one....it looks so good and easy to
make and you get two loaves from this recipe...

I have never thought of looking for a recipe where you
use a cake mix for it but came across this one while
looking around for something else again...it seems like
that is when I find the best recipes....

I think you could make this using a sugar free cake
mix too... yellow is one of the flavors they have available in
the stores in sugar free....


All you need is these 4 ingredients:

1 Yellow Cake mix
1 stick butter (melted)
3 eggs
3 bananas (mashed)

...directions here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...