.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN FINGER PUPPETS


So....I hope it's not too early to post some Halloween
projects....here in my house we usually decorate for it by
October 1st and if you all want to print these out and have
them ready to use by then I guess this is the time for me to
put them on here...right ?  Yep..I agree....

I thought these were fun and cute for kids...they are easy to make
because all you do it print them, fold them in half and glue the
sides leaving the bottom open....easy as can be !

Have fun with these....



...here is your link to print them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...