.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

BUNNY LOLLIPOPS


Oh so cute!
...and easy to make...
inexpensive...
fun...
I love these....

...all you need is a bag of safety pops....
waxed paper...a little ribbon and some
pom poms....the dollar store usually has them...
and a little time...toss in some kids to make them
with you and you have a perfect Easter memory for
them and yourself...

.....not sure yet who I will give these to
but I'm sure going to make some....


...instructions here...
Smart School House is a great website
so you might want to take time to look around
while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...