.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

DOLLAR TREE CONTACT PAPER AND USED BOXES WALL ART


This is a really great idea to not only add some
color to your walls but you can make them any
size too ....everybody has at least one little wall
area that needs just a little something and this would
be so inexpensive and easy to make....

...the dollar store has many different colors and designs
of contact paper and the boxes you cover are so easy
to come by...just do this instead of tossing them in the
trash can....

....I know I will be making some of these...


....instructions here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...