.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

NATIONAL CREAM-FILLED DOUGHNUT DAY


Yum...today is...

National Cream-Filled Doughnut Day!

Of course being diabetic I don't eat many of these anymore...tempting as they are...
but one thing I am wondering about is that when I was looking around to see what
this holiday is about I found two different spellings for it...some websites spell it as
'doughnut' and others as 'donut'....
for some reason I always thought donut was the correct spelling...but even my
spell correct here on my blog has it underlined for being spelled wrong...
amazing what you learn bright and early at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning huh...

Mirriam-Webster Dictionary says that 'donut' is a variant of the word 'doughnut'
so I guess the second is the proper spelling...

...anyway...hope you all enjoy your  d-o-u-g-h-n-u-t  holiday today !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...