.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

BRATS N' TOTS BAKE


My husband has bought different kinds of bratwurst for many
years and for some reason I never even tried it....I didn't think
I would like it...but one night when I was feeling lazy and didn't
want to cook I decided it was time....so I sliced up one of the
smoked ones and browned it a little and then mixed it
in with scrambled eggs...and as usual....surprise!...I really
liked it...so now he has to buy more so there's always enough
on hand for me too!

 I also slice them and brown them and add them
to macaroni and cheese too...yum...

I started looking around for different ideas for using them and
I found this recipe that I think sounds really good and I am
going to try it soon...

Brats N' Tots Bake

....here are the ingredients and directions that you need for this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...