.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER STRAWBERRY WRAP


What a quick little snack this would be to make...
and I think kids would have fun helping to make it
and to eat it....it actually looks pretty tempting...
I wouldn't have thought of combining peanut butter with
fresh strawberries but I think it's something I will try...



All you need is 3 ingredients:

1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
2 tablespoons natural unsalted peanut butter (I would probably use the regular creamy kind since that's what                                                                      we keep on hand in our house)
1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
_______________________________________________________________________
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of the tortilla.
2. Cover it with the sliced strawberries.
3. Roll up and slice on the diagonal into however many pieces you want.

...so simple to make...enjoy!
...here is where I got this recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...