.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, September 2, 2013

THE SIXTY -SECOND GIANT POM POM


In my many years of crafting making pom poms was never a
favorite thing to do...I never could get them cut evenly into a nice
shape and it seemed like no matter how tightly I tied them they
still had strings falling out...
...but here is a neat idea for making huge ones to put on gifts instead of
bows etc.  how simple to just use the whole skein of yarn instead of
having to cut umpteen strings of the same length.....
..this is how I will make them from now on...

(this would be great for those pom pom monsters..just glue big eyes on them and you have a fun monster toy)

...these would be cute in the yarns of mixed colors...


...here are the easy instructions for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...