.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SUGAR FREE DREAMSICLE SALAD


I just made this salad and it is delicious...
it takes just 4 sugar free ingredients and there
is nothing difficult about putting them together...if you like
dreamsicle ice cream bars I guarantee you will love this salad...

....it's also a very pretty orange color when you have it
mixed up and it would be inviting sitting on any food table....
of course the greatest part is that being sugar free it is an
easy dessert for diabetics or dieters or anybody who just
wants to eat healthy and avoid some sugar...

..enjoy !


All you need is:

1 small box sugar free orange Jello
1 small box sugar free vanilla pudding
1 - 10 ounce can mandarin oranges (drained)
1 small container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)

...that's it and your easy directions are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...