.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SUGAR-FREE PUMPKIN SNACK CAKE


Here is a nice looking sugar-free pumpkin cake that I think
looks good...I would add a nice spoonful of sugar free Cool Whip to it
to make it even prettier and better !

This one I will try soon...I love pumpkin and there's just something
about it being associated to the nice cool and crisp fall weather
that we are having some days now...nothing more beautiful than autumn...

I say we are having fall weather some days...which does not include
today because the forecast is to be back up to 80 or 85 degrees...but then
cooler again starting tomorrow so I can handle a hot today I guess without
complaining too much...

I am not and never have been a hot weather fan...I can actually handle
the temperature at -30 better than 90 degrees....

...today we are also in a thunderstorm and possible tornado threat...

...but...on with the recipe...here you go...


...and ingredients and directions are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...