.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PATRIOT DAY


Today is...

Patriot Day

....it is a holiday that is for remembering the victims of 9/11...
as we all know what that is about,  I am not going to go into
detail about it but this is a link that will explain it all to you if you
would like to read it...


...as everyone else who remembers that day,  I know exactly where
I was and what I was doing when my daughter called and told me to
turn on the TV....I will always remember the events of it as I am sure
most people will...

khristelle42@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...