.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

DEAR DIARY DAY


Today is:

Dear Diary Day !

How many of you keep a diary ?  I have had many over the years but can't
say I have stuck with them from cover to cover at any time...I usually
just write down the exciting times like holidays and birthdays and a 
little bit about what we did on a special day...

I never did like putting sad events in my life into my diary as those times
are already permanently recorded in my brain and they come back
often enough that one doesn't have to read about it on the pages of
a book...

I guess I could say my blog here is kind of like a diary, and I keep up with
it most days unless we are really busy busy or a day now and then that I
am not feeling too great....

But I know a diary is a very important item in many people's lives...
and books of them have even been published over the years...
so there still is a certain fascination about having one....

I hope you all enjoy your Dear Diary Day !

KhristelleGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...